Tipple supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. It is an offense for a person under the age of 18 years of age to falsely represent themselves to be of, or over 18 years of age. We reserve the right to refuse to enter into the Agreement or accept an Order or Purchase to serve, sell or supply Products to any person we suspect to be under 18 years of age, or who is unable to satisfy us that they are 18 years of age or over, or who we reasonably suspect is going to supply alcohol to a person under 18 years of age.
By registering an account with us, you acknowledge and agree that you understand the prohibition on the sale and supply of liquor to minors and you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
This terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is an agreement between you (whom we refer to as "you", "your" or the "Customer" in this Agreement) and Tipple Lease Co Pty Ltd trading as Tipple Lease Co Pty Ltd trading as Tipple Liquor pursuant to Packaged Liquor LIcence No. 32066256 (we refer to ourselves as "Tipple", "we" or "us" or "our" in this Agreement).
We are authorised pursuant to Packaged Liquor Licence No. 32066256 to operate this Website, the mobile site and the mobile application (collectively referred to as the "Sites).
If you need to cancel the Order or Purchase, please call (03) 9537 3046 immediately. Cancelled Orders and Purchases may be subject to the Restocking Fee being charged.
7.1 As part of our standard terms of service, we will ensure that all products provided meet Consumer Guarantees as defined by Australian Consumer Law.
7.2 You agree that you cannot change or cancel an order once payment has been confirmed.
7.3 If you are unsatisfied with the products provided or if the products provided are not as advertised and or a major problem is identified with the product, please contact our us to find out more about our refunds & returns policies.
You shall indemnify and hold us (and our Related Body Corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors and the contractors) harmless against any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by us arising from the use of the Sites by you or any breach of this Agreement by you including but not limited to delays in delivery, inaccurate description of Products, and such other matters which are outside of our control.
We reserve the right (but disclaims any duty, obligation, or responsibility) to refuse to post, remove in their entirety, or edit (at any time and without prior notice) any Submissions on the Sites for any reason or no reason whatsoever, in its absolute and sole discretion. If you believe in good faith that Submissions posted by the Sites infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the Submission(s) be removed from the Site(s).
19.1 All discounts, vouchers or codes only apply to first purchases through tipple unless otherwise stated.
19.2 All promotional validity dates are specified on the adverts, coupons or leaflets, please refer to the summary terms on these pieces of artwork for exact and further information specific to that promotion and its promotional period.
19.3 Discounts, vouchers or codes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives and have no monetary value.
Cancelled orders will invalidate the use of that code on an account.
19.4 All discounts, vouchers and codes can only be used on one order, per person. Any remaining credit from that discount, voucher or code cannot be carried forward to any additional or subsequent orders.
Any attempt to manipulate the system and use of discounts, vouchers or codes by use of bulk entry via third parties or syndicates, macros, ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), will render the order and use of that discount, voucher or code invalid and may potentially lead to that account being closed down.
19.5 If for any reason a discount, voucher or code becomes invalid due to technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of tipple, or a drink becomes unavailable, tipple reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to cancel, suspend or modify the campaign that is related to that discount, voucher or code and not re-issue any additional discounts, vouchers or codes to affected customers.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Entry is only open to Victorian residents who are 18 years of age or older.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is tipple of Level 2A, 201 Fitzroy Street St Kilda, Victoria, Australia, 3182 – Phone: 03 9537 3046.
How to enter
6. To enter, All orders made on tipple between September 22 and September 30 2016 will be given one entry in to the draw to win. Winner will be selected at random on the 5pm on September 30th 2016 (AEST), with all entries given equal chance of winning. Prize pack valued at approximately $350.
Number of Entries permitted
7. Multiple entries permitted per person, however each order must be substantially unique and submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
Open, Close, Selection and Announcement dates
8. The competition commences on 22/09/2016 at 12:00PM and closes 30/09/2016 at 5:00 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on Melbourne local time, which will be AEST or AEDST (as applicable in Melbourne on the relevant date). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
10. Each entry will be individually judged by or on behalf of the Promoter based on, amongst other things, creativity. The best valid entry as determined by or on behalf of the Promoter will win a prize.
11. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be selected at the premises of Tipple, 201 Fitzory Street, St Kilda at approximately 5:00PM on 30/09/2016.
13. Within two (2) days, the winner will be notified via phone, and asked to provide personal details and address.
14. Prize will be sent within 28 days of the selection.
Prize on offer
15. The total prize pool is valued at up to $350.00AUD (Including GST), as at 23/09/2016
16. There is one prize offer. Prize contains one case of Hawkers Beer, Esky, three bottles of Wine and three soft drinks.
17. In the event that for any reason what so ever the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
18. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
19. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a new selection in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. The prize is subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize will be sent to the winner's nominated address as communicated by the winner. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
23. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
24. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
25. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
26. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
The Tipple Referral Program is open to Tipple users ('referrer'). Eligibility is restricted to users over the age of 18 who have completed a minimum of 1 Tipple order.
To be eligible for this program referrer must share a unique personal link (‘referral code’) with a friend (‘recipient’) over the age of 18. For each recipient that uses the referrer's referral code, the referrer’s account will be credited (‘credits’) with the amount stipulated in the promotional materials. The recipient must not live at the same address as the referrer.
The referrer is responsible for ensuring they have the permission of the recipient prior to submission of their personal details to Tipple.
Referrals will be valid for the duration of the promotional period, commencing 1st of November 2016 until such time as deemed to be the cessation of the promotional period by Tipple.
Credits are subject to Tipple’s usual Terms and Conditions in relation to voucher usage. Minimum spends apply. Credits have no cash value, cannot be transferred and must be used within 31 calendar days from the referrer receiving the credits into their Tipple account.
Tipple reserves the right to revoke credits of any user deemed to be participating in an organised group or otherwise trying to manipulate the system by use of scripts, automation, third parties. This is also includes the use of public distribution via sites where you are a contributor. Promoting your code via Search Engine marketing (such as Adwords) is not allowed. Any user found to be using identities other than their own risk their account being closed down.
Tipple does not take responsibility for referrals that are lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of computer hardware or software failure.
Tipple reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the promotion should credits affected by technical failure outside of the control of Tipple.
By participating in this referral promotion, users agree to release Tipple from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, loss or damage that arises in connection with the promotion, except in the instance of injury caused by Tipple due to negligence, fraud or other activities prohibited by law.
All products purchased with Tipple credits are subject to availability. Usual Tipple Delivery Terms and Conditions apply.
By taking part in this promotion referrer’s will be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Tipple: Tipple Lease Co Pty Ltd, 146 Chapel Street, St Kilda, 3182.